- He may come late or even forget to pick you up from school or work because he was playing the new release of his favourite series.
- In the middle of the night when you are trying to sleep, he may forget to put on his headset and it sounds like an earthquake underneath your room.
- Big distraction when you’re studying for finals or doing your homework and he comes in with a gaming magazine “HEY look at this new game have you heard of it” OR might tell you “Oh by the way, I got (insert new game name) and it’s pretty good, you should try it”.
- Spoilers, your dad accidently tells you spoilers that happened before you finished the storyline of a game
- He might increase the repair bill of your character on D3 because he wanted to try playing the character which was logged off in a monster full area of the map
+ He keeps you up with what’s new in the gaming world.
+ He’s willing to install the new pc game you just got and get it ready for you to play while you’re away from home.
+ As a young kid with barely any money, he was willing to help pay 50% for the new game you wanted to buy.
+ He lets you know about game sales and deals around online and in electronic/gaming stores
+ He’s a techy, he can fix you the computer problems that you are having. He loves buying new electronic toys for himself (that you get to borrow and use with your sibling 8D).
+ He has a sweet pc gaming setup in his office
+ He buys a new computer part for himself, you or your sibling gets his sweet leftovers.
+ He’s the main guy who brought you up in sharing the same passion for gaming
I’m sure there’s a lot of more positives I could put down, that I can’t think of at the moment.
Jokes about the negatives though haha they are easily dealt with. =P Overall, ILY Daddy you’re an awesome guy. Happy Father’s Day!
Aw thank you =)
haha =P !
Go for it =)
Haha I’m mostly playing D3 at the moment, however I have been slowly coming back to play League.